Annual reports and accounts
See the Research Institute for Disabled Consumers' most recent annual report and accounts.
Our work is funded by by income from commissioned research work, as well as charitable grants, including a core grant from the Consumers' Association.
In the financial year ending 30 September 2017, funding received included income from:
- 4814 Trust
- Age UK
- British Healthcare Trades Association
- John Ellerman Foundation
- Integrated Transport Planning
- Motability Operations Ltd
- Motability Tenth Anniversary Trust
- The Big Lottery Fund
- Rail Safety and Standards Board
- SNC-Lavalin Ltd
- Thomas Pocklington Trust
- Transport Focus