Our panel is open to anyone who identifies as being disabled, including older people and those living with physical or mental health conditions.
It’s free to sign up and many find it a rewarding and interesting experience. Once signed up you do not have to take part in any research that you don’t want to.
What’s it like?
Members find it interesting and gain a great deal from having their say and making their views and experiences count.
Here are some of the things panel members say they find most rewarding about carrying out research with us:
- knowing that my knowledge and experiences really count
- knowing that I'm making a difference
- helping other disabled and older people
- gaining entry into prize draws when taking surveys
- doing mystery shopping, which is often interesting and relevant to me
- having fun and meeting new people at workshops
- getting paid to do research
See what our panel members say about joining in with research
Watch our YouTube video, where panel members talk about being members of the consumer panel.
I want to actively make a difference in improving products and services for everyone
RiDC panel member
How it works
When you sign up, we'll ask a number of questions that allow us to match you to the most appropriate research opportunities. It takes between 15 and 20 minutes to complete. All your personal information is strictly confidential.
We pay our consumer panel members for their knowledge and experience and as a thank you. We are a charity, so it’s not a high rate but an acknowledgement that the research is important and we believe it can make a difference to people's day-to-day lives by improving products and services.
Because the research is on an 'as-and-when-needed basis', this is not a way of making a living.
How do I sign up?
If you don't want to join online, then you can join over the phone. Call us on 020 7427 2460 and we can set you up with a time to go through the details, or email us and we will phone you back at a convenient time to suit.
- If you are using a JAWS screen reader you may have some difficulties accessing the sign-up form. We are aware of this and are trying to resolve it. Give us a ring and we'll sign you up over the phone.
- Any problems or comments then give us a call on 020 7427 2460 or email us.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring RiDC on 020 7427 2460