10 Aug 2019
Usability testing is a great way to evaluate how real-life consumer actually use a product or service. RiDC has 50+ years’ experience of usability testing with real consumers.
- evaluate both existing and prototype products and services.
- test in the home, laboratory or wider environment.
- build test-rigs to trial different designs
- test to ISO Standard Packaging Accessible Design - Ease of Opening (BS ISO 17480 : 2015)
- test SMART products, including accessibility testing of digital interfaces.
Recent RiDC usability testing has included
- HS2 - rig-based usability testing of the train carriage / platform interface for passengers with mobility needs including using wheelchairs.
- Marks and Spencer grocery packaging
- Hive Active Heating SMART heating controls
Our resources include