Join our consumer research panel - prize draw
To support our person-centred research, members of our consumer research panel are vital. So if you're a disabled or older person living in the UK, then use your knowledge and experience to help us with our research!
Now, with about 950 members throughout the UK, we're still really keen to recruit more people. We're hoping to reach 1,000 panel members soon, with your help and there are shopping voucher prizes on offer!
Prize draw for 1,000th member
- The 1,000th member to join the panel will receive a prize of shopping vouchers worth £150
- There'll be random prize extra of £50 for a lucky person who signs up during this promotion as well.
So if you're already a panel member, get a friend to join and share the dosh (if they're a generous friend!)
You can sign up to our consumer research panel online at: http://bit.ly/RiDCjoinhere
In the video below, our panel members share their experiences:
For too long in the UK there’s been disjointed planning in the design of products and services and a failure to appreciate people’s needs for them to be really accessible and inclusive.
With members of our panel, disabled and older people who have the experience and knowledge, at RiDC we're determined to improve things.
As a valued panel member, you may be asked to take part in:
What happens when I've joined?
- We'll offer you research to do only when it becomes available in your area and if it is appropriate to you.
- You can tell us if you can or want to do the research or not.
- Generally, we cover your time and expenses - and, because each research project is based on you and your experience, it's usually pretty interesting!
How to join
The registration form:
- is at a secure external website
- is a two-stage process - stage 1 takes less than seven minutes to complete
- we send you a link to complete stage 2 later, which can take about 33 minutes to complete
- asks you for detailed personal answers so we can match you to the right kind of research
- is strictly confidential
We don’t share your information with anyone outside our charity.
Join us over the phone
If online is not for you, then you can join up over the phone - give RiDC a ring on 020 7427 2460.
We'll be happy to phone you back at a convenient time and sign you up.
We wanted to know about any tips to pass on to others as well as ideas for future research.
Read what our members told us.
Last updated: May 2019