Usability testing with disabled and older people
Why choose the Research Institute for Disabled Consumers?
- 50+ years experience of usability testing products and services with real consumers
- 950-person consumer research panel across the range of disabilities and age
- Test in the home, laboratory or wider environment.
- Partnership with the Intertek lab providing extensive facilities for observed trials and filming
- Testing to the new industry standard Packaging Accessible Design - Ease of Opening (BS ISO 17480 : 2015)
Our usability testing case studies
- British Gas Hive 2
- Smart meter in home displays
- Marks & Spencer grocery packaging
- Mobility scooter controls
- Mobile phones
- Nampak Plastics milk bottles
- Sky specialist remote control
Last updated: March 2019