The Beko WR84PB44DW washing machine has the following ease of use features:
1. Tactile features
- This machine has a dial. All other functions are touchscreen buttons.
- The dial to select programmes clicks into place.
2. Audio output
- The controls have audible tones.
- This washing machine emits an audible tone when the cycle is done.
- It also makes an audible tone when it's powered on and off.
- If your selection is not valid, there is an audible tone.
3. Visual contrast
- There are LED lights around the dial that correspond with programme settings.
- The controls correspond with LED lights on the digital display.
- If your selection is not valid, an LED light blinks.
- This machine has an LCD digital display and touchscreen interface for functions aside from programme settings.
- The colour contrast is grey on white around the dial, white on black on the control panel and white on black on the digital display.
- The print size is large and the controls are well spaced.
- The on/off button has poor contrast (grey on white) and is located to the right of the control panel.
- The machine is turned on by pressing the on/off button. You use a dial to select the programme setting. The other settings are accessed using touchscreen buttons on the control panel. The machine is started by pressing the start/pause button once.
- The buttons on the control panel are large and well-spaced, but they don't stick out.
- There's a manual dial and an electronic control panel for functions aside from programme-setting.
- This machine has 16 programmes.
- The digital display shows settings and the time remaining at each stage.
- The buttons make audible tones when pressed.
- The dial clicks into place.
- You can pause the cycle using the start/pause button.
- This washing machine has no auto-cleaning programmes or settings.
- The detergent tray is fairly easy to remove and compartments are wide enough to clean.
7. Smart features
- The machine has auto-dosing functions.