The Bosch WAW285H0GB has the following ease of use features:
1. Tactile features
- The machine has a dial. All other functions are on the touchpad.
- The dial to select programmes clicks into place.
2. Audio output
- The touchscreen buttons emit audible tones when pressed.
- The machine will beep twice if you make an invalid selection.
3. Visual contrast
- Programme settings have corresponding LED lights which light up when the dial is set.
- Touchpad buttons also have corresponding LED lights.
- An LED light blinks if you make an invalid selection.
- This machine has a LCD digital display.
- The colour contrast is black on white around the dial, black on white on the touchpad, and white on black on the digital display. There are blue and red lights on the digital display to show settings.
- The digital display and LED lights are very brightly lit.
- The font size around the dial and on the touchpad is small. The font size on the digital display is larger.
- The programme is set by turning the dial. All other functions are accessed using the touchpad. The machine is started by pressing the start/pause button once.
- The buttons are large but close together.
- This machine has 14 programmes.
- The digital display shows the time remaining and programme stage.
- The buttons emit audible tones when pressed.
- The dial clicks into place.
- The programme settings and touchpad buttons all have corresponding LED lights.
- You can pause the cycle using the start/pause button.
- There are no auto-cleaning programmes or settings.
- The detergent tray is easy to remove and clean. The compartments are a good size and easy to wipe down.
- The Bosch WAW285H0GB is WiFi enabled using Bosch's Home Connect App, which includes troubleshooting advice and solutions.
7. Smart features
- This machine is WiFi enabled and uses Bosch's Home Connect App. You can set the machine and access troubleshooting advice using a smart phone