Join our consumer research forum
To support our person-centred research, members of our consumer research forum are vital. Now, with over 900 members throughout the UK, we are still keen to recruit more people.
If you are a disabled or older person living in the UK, then why not use your knowledge and experience to help us with our research?
Sign up and join research forum online at: http://bit.ly/RiDCforumjoinhere
If you want to know more, read on below.
In the video below, our forum members share their experiences:
For too long in the UK there’s been disjointed planning in the design of products and services and a failure to appreciate people’s needs for them to be really accessible and inclusive.
With members of our forum, disabled and older people who have the experience and knowldge, at RiDC we're determined to improve things.
As a valued forum member, you may be asked to take part in:
What happens when I've joined?
- We'll offer you research to do only when it becomes available in your area and if it is appropriate to you.
- You can tell us if you can or want to do the research or not.
- Generally, we cover your time and expenses - plus, because each research project is based on you and your experience, it's usually pretty interesting!
How to join
The registration form:
- is at a secure external website
- is a two-stage process - stage 1 takes less than seven minutes to complete
- we send you a link to complete stage 2 later, which can take about 33 minutes to complete
- asks you for detailed personal answers so we can match you to the right kind of research
- is strictly confidential
We don’t share your information with anyone outside our charity.
Join us over the phone
If online is not for you, then you can join up over the phone - give RiDC a ring on 020 7427 2460.
We'll be happy to phone you back at a convenient time and sign you up.
We wanted to know about any tips to pass on to others as well as ideas for future research.
Read what our members told us.
Last updated: January 2019